Friday 18 April 2008

Panini covers!



Here are some Marvel covers for Panini Comics I inked recently. Pencils are by my friend Jon Haward (who I collaborated with in part on Macbeth for Classical Comics) The covers feature Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk and The Amazing Spiderman in all their retro glory. The books are available in all good bookshops (and maybe some bad ones? ;) The Hulk cover is my favourite but Spiderman is a close second. That web-slinging action always excites!



But to be honest I think everyone is geared up for the new Iron Man movie so I have included the classic Iron Man of my childhood.



See more of Jon's work here. His site features a variety of his work past and present and also contains reviews for the excellent Macbeth.

1 comment:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

All grand stuff ! Cool blog !